The city clerk is the custodian of the city's official records and is responsible for:
- Disseminating information to elected officials, staff, and citizens
- Fulfilling Open Record Requests (PDF)
- Producing and/or providing minutes and agendas to the public
- Providing certified copies of documents
- Updating City Code Ordinances
PUBLIC NOTICE - QUALIFYING OF CANDIDATES FOR DOUGLAS MUNICIPAL ELECTION OF NOVEMBER 5, 2019
Qualifying of candidates for Mayor of the City of Douglas, GA and Six (6) City Commissioner seats will be conducted in the City Commissioner’s Chambers at Douglas City Hall, 224 E. Bryan St., Douglas, GA, beginning 8:30a.m. Monday, August 19 thru Thursday August 22nd at 4:30p.m. and ending Friday, August 23 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Qualifying Fee for Mayor - $288.00
Qualifying Fee for City Commissioner (Wards 1,2,3,4,5,6) - $216.00
For more information, please contact Wynetta Bolder, Douglas City Clerk at (912) 389-3405.
HAVE AN ISSUE OR NEED TO REPORT A PROBLEM?
Our "One Click to City Hall" request tracker offers customers the ability to submit concerns and work orders to the City of Douglas.
View the City Clerk's staff directory.